Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Loving this posting thing

I am just loving doing this blogging thing. I didn't think that I would like it but, it is so easy just as Jenette said. Not that I didn't believe you Jenette. You are just so much more computer savvy than I, so I was hesitant about doing it. It is going on 10am and I have to work the next two nights. So I have to get some sleep. So I will be putting this on hold for the next couple of days. Don't worry I will be back with more pictures. I have lots more to post. Visiting Florida is next on my list.

2 comments:

Tavia said...

Welcome to the blogging world. But most of all welcome to the mommy world.

Gloria said...

YEAH!!! I'm so excited that you are blogging too! It's fantastic!

By the way I was so impressed to hear that when you were very, very pregnant you were still pulling full shifts at the hospital..wow!