Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Airplane Ride for Orrin




Most of you know that Ethan has to do a lot of traveling for this job he has at Pax River. He had to travel to Indiana for a couple of days. I took the opportunity to go with him since I am not able to work while he is away (no night daycare). Finally using all those frequent flyier miles we had been saving.


Orrin did really good. He sure does has his Daddy's sleeping habits. On our return flight he fell asleep in the ORD (Chicago) airport as you can see from the pic. He just couldn't stay up and wait for the plane to come in which was over an hour late. The plane arrived, we boarded, took off, landed in BWI (Balitmore) and drove 1.5 hrs to the house and he still slept. I was soooooo glad since I was wiped out myself.

1 comment:

SenoraSabrosita said...

I'm so glad you're up and running! Can't wait to see what's in store!

On another note, you've been tagged! Read the rules and have some fun with us! http://readysetgrowgonzalez.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html